Volunteers keep Grace’s Kitchen going, and we are so thankful for them. Here is a list of our current serving opportunities. Click on an opportunity to sign up. You will be redirected to signupgenius.com.
Due to COVID-19, our volunteer opportunities are limited at this time. Please read the following information before signing up to prep in the kitchen.
Please arrange to volunteer at another time if:
• You have tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting test results.
• You have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is self-quarantining because they believe positive with COVID-19.
• You have had a fever in the last 14 days or been exposed to anyone who has had a fever.
• You have recently traveled to a high-risk location.
General volunteer guidelines:
• At this time, volunteers on Mondays and Wednesdays must be between the ages of 18 and 60. (If you are between the ages of 15 and 17, you can volunteer with a parent.) On Thursdays, volunteer slots are available to those age 60 and older.
• Please closed-toe, non-slip shoes. Pull back long hair. Wear a personal hat or a provided hairnet.
• Practice proper hand hygiene. Wash your hands with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
• Wear gloves.
• Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.