4 squares unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Melt chocolate squares and butter in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute and 30 seconds; stir until combined.
2. Stir in sugar. Add in eggs, 1 at a time, stirring until blended after each addition. Gradually stir in flour, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
3. Pour batter into a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
4. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
5. Cool completely, and spread with Cappuccino-Buttercream Frosting. Cut into squares.
Cappuccino Buttercream Frosting:
1 (1.16-oz.) package instant mocha cappuccino mix (such as International Foods brand)
1/4 cup warm milk
1 cup butter, softened
1 (16-oz.) box powdered sugar
1. Dissolve mocha mix into warm milk.
2. Beat butter and mocha mixture with an electric mixer until blended; gradually add in powdered sugar.