Grace’s Kitchen is collecting the following items to further our mission to share the gospel of Jesus Christ by providing food to people in need. Some of the items will be used for food preparation and some will be distributed to ministries with which we partner. For more information please email email@example.com. We welcome your donations!
The prepackaged snacks requested below are for Foundations Early Learning & Family Center. This K4 program at Restoration Academy in Fairfield combines high-quality day care and preschool services; weekly family participation, education, and support; child development screenings and referrals; parent and child healthcare education; and vision, dental and hearing evaluations with the love, grace and hope of the Gospel.
- bottled water (small 8-oz. bottles and larger 20-oz. bottles)
- prepackaged individual-serving snacks (Goldfish, animal crackers, breakfast bars [i.e., Nutrigrain], applesauce cups, mixed fruit cups, mandarin orange cups)
- coffee (i.e., Folgers Classic Roast)
- sturdy paper plates
- 8-oz. styrofoam coffee cups
- wrapped plastic flatware (fork and knife wrapped in a napkin, tied with an encouraging scripture)